Thursday, July 30, 2009

my hamster died what can i do to get my 'rents to buy me a new one?

my hamster died and my parents think i'm too irresponsible to have another one. what do i do?
Answers:
So, did the hamster die because of neglect? If the answer is yes,. then you shouldn't get another hamster - for now. Read a lot about them first. until there is not a single book out there about hamsters that you didn't read. Write notes/reminders to yourself and put them next to the hamster cage, which will eventually be occupied again soon, . if you show genuine interest in knowing better the next time you will get one.
beg.
Ask your dad or mom to give you money to buy new one.Or ask for jobs around your neighborhood.
They are only 4 or 5 dollars. Get that and you can buy one yourself. Look for change in the couch, and recycle cans. You'll have enough money within the hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment