Thursday, July 30, 2009

my guinea pigs has a weird bump on her private area?

hi my guinea pig is a female .about a month ago i noticed a weird lookin bump near her privet she has been acting normal with no hair loss or anything i don't know if its a tumor of something wrong with her bladder but i would appreciate it if some one can help me becuz i don't want her to die at a young age (by the way she is only 7 months)
Answers:
GENITAL WARTS
Do you think you can bring her to a Veterinarian? I think they would be able to tell for sure. Hopefully one will answer your question. I hope your pet is okay.
Genital warts
The average life span of a rat or hamster is only around a few years, so 7 months isn't exactly "young". However, many people have had the same exact problem and most of the time it is a tumor which would cause discomfort. I would seek veterinary assistance.
take her to the vet it could be anything
i had a male that had a bump right there i took it to the vet and the vet lied and said it was a glad bs
my guinea lasted for 2 years more but i would try a vet a good vet
Best to get her to a vet.
dont worry much. My guinea pig has about 5 tumers and the vet checked them and said that they are fine. You DO need to make sure they arent cancer, though. Even if it is, nowadays they have chemo and radiation for animals. Hope the piggies ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment