Thursday, July 30, 2009

my guinea piggie keeps squeaking all day squeak squeak squeak what should i do ?


Answers:
=that is so cute and guinea pigs are so lovable and you are soooooooooo lucky that he/she loves you. Mine used to do that every time I opened the fridge cause he knew that there was food in there and I always gave him lettuce every time I opened it. So I was actually encouraging him to do so. I got another one, a female this time and that kept him occupied for a while. Then they had babies and they all would squeak! I guess my advice would be stay away from the fridge or pick him up and pet him.
good luck!
Find a nice heavy rock and drop it on the pig. Then roast it (they make excellent eating).
I'd just watch him and see if he's looks like he's in pain, if he is maybe take him to the vets, otherwise it'd could be just what he/she does
Get him/her a mate. If that don't work let the cat watch him.
stab it in the eye witha fork and eat it for dinner. I dont' know!































































































mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. tasty
its possible that its hurt.have u noticed it having any accidents recently.i had a gerbil that used to make little squeaks when it was sleeping,like it was snoring. lol
one of the cutest things ive ever heard.
http://www.pimms-pages.co.uk/language.as.

Guinea pigs are known for this, but if it is excessive then it may be something more going on like hunger, loneliness, fear, pain, etc. I would take him to the vet if you think it may be an issue. They would best know after checking it out to make sure everything is ok. It is hard when I can't see the guinea pig myself and see what it is doing.

This site gives some good information.
i think that it is trying to give you a signal. It may be experiencing some discomfort so take a look. It may not be used to the cage or it may be bored. Getting another guinea pig will make it feel more home. Maybe it's the sheddings. THere's wooden and scented and those grey stuff, and hay.
Give your guinea pig some lettuce and or a carrot when he is squeaking.. he is trying to tell you that he is hungary..
do you have him in a cage or does he run free.. Mine would always run to the refrig when it is hungary but if yours is caged it can't tell you other than to squeak at you..
put the carrot and water and or lettuce and his other hard food in a bowl on paper and let him down.. he will go there to go potty and to eat.. and will take his food to that spot to eat all the time if that is where you give it to him.. they are very clean animals so just feed him and let him exercise a little bit.
Your Guinea Pig is probably bored and lonley.
Find him/her a friend or buy some wooden bird toys with little bells on the end and hang them in it's cage. You could also use chubes, the little tubes for guinea pigs.
Use this link for more toys:
http://www.guineapigcages.com/toys.htm.
try oiling it and then you can play catch the greasy pig its the fruit bats making a racket here at the moment, they are raiding the mango tree
Will it is maybe scared you will never now and I may be wrong so can others.
That's what piggies do. It has connected humans with food and veggies. Mine are pretty quiet during the day but when it gets dark the wheek like crazy until they get their veggies. Sometimes they beg just to be begging. Read the web and make sure it's getting the right nutrition.
My guinea pigs squeak in the morning before I feed them. to let me know that they are ready for breakfast and then also every time they know I'm coming to give them a slice of fruit or a little piece of toasted wheat bread (1/4 of a whole toast for each- only sometimes). I feed them and clean their cage around the same time every morning. I put fresh hay in the hay holder, and give fresh pellets and one Romaine lettuce leaf to each. In the afternoon I either give them a slice of apple, slice of orange, a bit of parsley, 4-5 clovers, a slice of pear or some fresh grass. They squeak in anticipation, but these are the only times they squeak. Establish a routine for your cavy.. and get him/her a friend.. they don't have to be physically together to keep each other company.. my Angel and Baby are separated by a wire mesh in a giant cage that I made out of an old giant cabinet..
Well give your piggie some attention. Or maybe you should feed him, He could be scared to. Usually guinea pigs squeak because they really want some attention. There very social animals and need other guinea pigs to keep them happy. I would put fresh timothy hay and pellets and change the water, then I would let my guinea pig run around in a safe enclosure outside of his cage. My guinea pig screams for attention some times so this should make your piggie happy.
Get a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment