Wednesday, July 29, 2009

my guinea pig had babys!?

my guinea pig had babys 1 girl and 1 boy the third died and i need some addvice on what i can use as a extra water bolttel with out haveing to buy one
Answers:
I just lower the bottle I already have. You might have to buy one though sometimes the moms want let the babies drink out of her bottle. DO NOT put a water bowl in the cage - they can drown. Also when the boy gets about 5 weeks old he will need to be moved to a box or cage of his own. He will try to breed the girl and the mom. Good Luck!
as far as I know, you will need another water bottle, I dont think they can get water any other way
do u have a baby bottle?
If the babies are still nursing, they will get all their nutrients from mom for a while, until they are weaned.
They only need one bottle. They are still drinking milk from mom.
you can just get a cheap on, Congratulations!
you wo'nt need a water bottle til they get a little older and start moving around
one is just fine for now. congrats on being a piggie grandma. Bu when they get older you'll need to break down and get a water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment