Friday, July 31, 2009

my hamster's ears are rotting and half of one fell off what should i do?

one day my hamster's ear fell off because it was rotting and his tail was cut and sore three times. i dont know what could cause this can anyone help me.
Answers:
I have heard of this happening. You need to get him to a vet because this is caused by a flesh eating bacteria I believe. If you don't get him on antibiotics he will eventually die!
I think you're pulling my leg.
kill it. 鈽衡樅鈽衡樅鈽衡樅鈽?you know you want too. 鈽衡樅鈽衡樅鈽衡樅鈽衡樅鈽衡樅
call the vet and see if he has any experience, or bring him to a petstore to help

if your not to conected to your hampster, take him to the petstore and buy a newone, and have them either let it go, or kill it

if you can't afford a vet and the petstore won't help, e-mail me a pic and ill try to help by browsing one of my animal medical books.
trp207@yahoo.com
take the poor thing to a vet!
go to the vet sorry its your only option
You've got to be kidding me. Why haven't you taken the poor thing to a vet??
Don't be cruel to the poor little thing. the way I look at it is if you can't look after a pet you shouldn't have one.
Take it to a vet. This is not normal and he is probably in some pain.

2 comments:

  1. Ok...well my son hav had this hamie for a couple months now and pudge is apart of our family, n two days ago I notice half of his ear is missing. I hav been online tryin to figure out has anyone else had this problem and your the only one that can relate to my problem. Its also looks like the other one is rotting. He haven't been sick or acts like he sick and He's still plays normal. But I'm takin him bac to the pet store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that happened to my hamster. i took him to the vet an dthey gave her some antibiotics and she was all better ear even started growing back. but take him/her soon.

    ReplyDelete