Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My friend's 4-year old niece wants to know if pets and animals go to heaven after they die?


Answers:
i read somewhere that there are SO many pets in heaven that all the people that you loved have to wait in line behind to greet you at the gates . i know i can't wait to my past pets whom i have lost :o)
NO DIP were do you thenk they go then
They do
I guess this depends on whether or not you believe in Heaven. If she DOES believe in Heaven- then I think it's safe to tell her yes. Because Heaven is a perfect place. And for her "perfect" will include her beloved pets.

Hope this helps. :D
Haven't you seen the movie "All Dogs go to Heaven"
Yes, and the pets are with the family members who have also passed!
Tell them that no body knows for sure, but that we can hope that they do. Wild animals go to the happy hunting ground, a sort of wild animal garden of Eden, while pets that are well loved await their owners in heaven.
The way I figure it, it would be much of a heaven if my dog wasn't there with me so I would say that yes they do.
just tell her yes. you never know. and wat are u gonna do? tel;l her, NO. they all go to hell? they're souls are just lost in the world? its a safe and easy way out of a long explanation. i mean, jits not like they're gonna find out the truth soon.
I would tell her yes.
Of course they do! Where else would they go?
Yes, they do. I was watching the Montel Show the other day and Sylvia Browne was on. She is a world renowned psychic who helps the police on unsolved murders and disappearances.

I believe she is the real thing because of some of the things she says and does, not like that geek, John Edward. She mentioned the souls of pets in one of her readings on the air.

Also, my cat was slowly dying of feline interstitial perontinitis with complications. She was in breathing spasms and crying when I asked God to take her and end her suffering. In just a few moments, she died and was at peace finally. I was unsure before, but now I believe.
If she believes in heaven then yes, but if you don't then just say you don't know, cuz u don't want to be untrue to yourself either
TELL HER, BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH GOOD PETS THEY ARE ALREADY GOING TO HEAVEN.LIKE THE MOVIE '"ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN" AND THAT SHE SHOULD BE GOOD LIKE THAT TOO.
Take her to church and have her ask the question.
I usually tell children that the dog has gone to Doggie Heaven, etc. This way as the kids get older or if they have more advanced religious training, I don't have to go back and revise my answer.

The trust issue thing is cute. Smart little girl.
Interestng question. I would guess I would have to say yes to this one. It might be a little interesting to see what other cultures think about animals and the after life. Many Eastern Woodland Native Americans felt that if you were good to your pets they would guide you to the afterlife after you died, but if you were bad to them they would not be there to help you or they would provide the least help possible when you show up.
www.rainbowbridge.com
That's cute. Sure they do!

To 'stuff' - what's the matter with you? Is that the kind of answer you're gonna tell a child one day? Show some respect! people like you bug me.
yes they go to heaven where they rest and peace.
yes, they do. Because they were loved by you~
I THING IT IS BETTER TO TELL HER THAT THEY DO
IT IS ALL YOUR NIECE WANTS TO HEAR,TRUST ME
JUST TELL HER THAT THEY GO TO HEAVEN AND ARE VERY HAPPY IN HEAVEN
Some people say their animals go live on a farm to live with all the other animals. It was in a movie and other shows. I can't remember what, exactly..
She may be confused, since some religious people say that animals have no souls and won't go to Heaven. I think my dogs have had more "soul" than most of the humans I have met. If there IS a Heaven, I'm sure they'll get in.

You might want to find an old b/w episode of the Rod Serling Twilight Zones called "The Hunt". It's not at all scary, even for a little kid. This old fellow and his dog drown while out hunting and go walking down a road. They meet a man who says, "This is Heaven, come on in." But the man won't go in without his dog and just keeps walking down the road. Then he meets another man who is really the keeper of the gate to Heaven. He welcomes the man AND his dog inside. Really sweet story.
Of course! Heaven is a place where you're supposed to be happy, and if happy means you want pets or animals, there are gonna be animals. I think that every pet that dies goes to heaven, no matter what.
I don't know what to answer you, but I can tell you what happened to me!
My grandfather is a hunter and he used to take me and my sister to hunt with him. Every time when he would shot an animal we would ask if it will go to heaven. He said that of course, but into the heaven for animals! And so on, and so on.
And so I trusted that dead animals are alive but on the other side of the wall until I was 9 when my teacher told me that it's crazy to believe it and then I stopped.
But it took a lot of time to forgive my grandfather for telling me this lie..
And of course, I never went hunting with him again!
Yes there is a pet heaven. Haven't you seen the movie All Dogs Go To Heaven?
Of course they go to Heaven!
Cats go to kitty heaven where the mice are easier to catch.
And dogs go to doggie heaven where they finally get to catch a car!

They are God's living creatures %26 they have a soul too.
i believe they do but other people might not
the only sure fire way to know is to take them to church. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment