Thursday, July 30, 2009

my guinea pig liks me when I am with her. does it means she loves me?

by the way, she eats a lot. is it normal?
Answers:
Sounds like she likes spending time with you because you are nice to her and you probably give her treats. That's good! Many guinea pigs don't like to be handled, so that's great if she likes spending time with you.

Eating a lot is normal, unless you see that she is losing weight despite eating regularly. They are called guinea "pigs" for a reason! Good luck with your guinea pig!
she probably has a crush on you. Deal with it.
needs salt.
yea she does love you all animals show how much they care in so
many little ways
Your guinea pig is smitten with you. Enjoy it . :)
Salt on your skin. Nuthin' more. Check her diet.
It means you taste like her food
Yes.
Although it might be a show of affection, it's probably the way you taste. Many animals will lick you because your sweat leaves traces of salt on your skin, which we can only conclude tastes good :).
I am sure human contact stimulates the pig and does love your companionship.
Yes, she loves you. Ask a vet how much she should eat.
Either that, or more likely, you have salt on your skin.get her/him a salt lick. Every animal needs salt to survive.
Absolutely, and yes it is okay if she eats a lot just not too much, I have listed a link to help you will all your piggy questions this way you get the right answer and a link to our site if you wanted to look at our piggies


http://www.guineapigs.info/sites.htm.

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/nj250..
Maybe, but more than likely she is just licking you to get salt from your skin. (sorry) LOL
I'm sure she does love you though!
I used to have a guinea pig named Dink when i was little. Everytime I opened the refrigerator my pig would start squealing because he wanted a treat. When he died I was devestated and I had two more guineas after that but they didn't compare to Dink.
Does your guinea have a salt lick? Make sure she does!

Peace and Blessings
i heard that your guinea pig told my guinea pig's gf that she thinks you like her, but she likes another kid from your school. You're guinea pig said that you smell like the kid she likes when you come back from school and that's why she likes you, but she wouldn't date you unless you cut your hair, and then she might.
You need to get her a mineral wheel from the pet store.
Oh course she loves you. Your and food are the center of her life. She has nothing else to look forward to.
I think she likes you. Eating a lot depends on how much. If you're worried, go to your vet. Another tip is to reduce the amount of food in you food bowl. Some guinea pigs try to eat all of the food in the bowl. Hope I helped. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment