Thursday, July 30, 2009

my hampster is lazy?

it builds a bed in it's exercise wheel and every time i empty it, he just spends the night filling it up again, any advizse on how to make him sleep in his bed and exercise in his exercise wheel?
Answers:
Omigosh, my hamster does the same thing. I just let her sleep in the wheel. The wheel on my cage is completely enclosed and it must give her comfort. I got one of those plastic balls and let my hamster run loose on the floor in it. She loves her ball! They're about $6 at the pet store. I'll put her back in her cage after an hour of running around and she refuels on water and wants to come back out again.
I think that's the smartest freakin' hamster I've ever heard of in my entire life. "Hey, I'm not gettin' anywhere so why not just take a nap?!?!"
write him a note and tell him how he has to live his life.
that is beacause of the hamsters nature .all hamsters are like that once in a while .some other hamsters might be lazy and some might be energized all of the time but part of it could be the way that you take care of yopur hamster.
is he fat?
take out the exercise wheel for a few days and he will build up a nest somewhere else, then put it back in
stab him and whisper in his ear, "you fat peice of shiit! if u dont start working out im going to eat you."
that should take care of it
well,that's a hard question I say take out the wheel and buy him
one of those balls they can roll in and try that if that don't work i say don't put the wheel back in just try again! play a game!
If you want him to exercise put him in one of those balls, then he couldn't help but move. But I think he sounds sweet!
Kick him out of the house and tell him to get a job.
all hamsters are different: thats natural,get another wheel,add it on the other side,get him some tubes,and get him little thing he can play with,like a tiny hard ball,bells,a piece of wood they like to chew on things
He probley likes the wheel cuz it adds to his security, maybe offer him a house, plastic or cardbord, then he'll feel safe and have privacy. Hope that helps, my hammys use to nest under the wheel and they'd pack all the bedding in so tight the wheel couldn't turn as much as they tried..
i'd say if your hammy is happy, then let him be. If you are really conserned about his weight/health, then put him in a ball and put him on hard floors. block off all stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment