Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My goat is getting mad at me because I haven't proposed yet?

Please help what do I do? He's spitting on me and making faces at me like he's mad at me, I love the guy but does he really love me or is he using me?
Answers:
Get the goat a ring. The union is complete when it comes out the other end.
lmao
Don't fall for it! He's just using you to get to the empty beer cans!
Having experience with goats, young and old, he is a user.
he just wants your body.maybe if you gave him some of your joint, he'd be happier. good luck!!
What are you waiting for?
he just wants the keys to the pickup
I don't think you are good enough for the goat. Let him go you are holding him back.
Go with your heart Bubby Leroy Jr
You need to do something which will be remembered by your goat.

Such as proposing by using a billboard on a highway.

Those work well, especially for cows.

But I've found that just popping the question is easiest for chickens.
Stop insulting goats?
Well what are you waiting for?! Propose already!
Well, I did hear of a cowboy who married his horse once. But actually, I do not think that either horses or goats mate for life, so the goat is probably not holding out for a wedding ring. Humans and wolves are among the few animals who mate for life, supposedly. In the case of humans, alas, it often falls far sure of life. Well, that's life.
I think it is unfair for you to mislead your goat like that.
he wants to play

No comments:

Post a Comment