Thursday, July 30, 2009

My hamster died and i am sad and cant stop crying my friends dont understand how hard it is? help me please.?

My hamster was a baby that passed away and i cant stop crying my friends have never had a hamster and dont know how hard it is having a hampster is awsome i have had 5 in the past year lucky nd nola died of old age stwert little died of flea bombs on accedent marsmellow died of no friends he got so lonely he began eating himself when he died we were devistated i wish he were still here but atleast he doesnt have to suffer the pain but i am so sad but what really matters is his feelings my friends dont know how hard it is but i wish they knew
Answers:
I know how losing a pet feels and I'm sorry you are going through this now Ashley. Unless your friends have loved and lost a pet they will have a hard time relating to your pain. Hamsters don't have the longest lifespan (I know from personal experience) but after some time has passed you may want to consider a kitten or puppy. Don't worry your grief will pass and you will remember the good times.
maybe you should stop buying hamsters and buy a fish.. they are pretty hard to kill..
i am so sorry but everyone has a time i know how you feel my cat died and i could not stop crying my friends never had a cat so they dont understand sorry
ohh thts so sad.but think of it this way he has gone to a better place..so u shuld be happy for him tht u got to spend all this time with him
Hamsters are good pets, but they don't last very long, maybe 3 years. I'm sorry your hamster died. Crying is good for you and will help you to heal emotionally from your loss.
It always is sad when a pet passes away. If you really care for them, they grow on you and in that case its not easy to say goodbye. Just give it time and perhaps a new pet.
I'm really sorry to hear about your hamsters. Losing a pet is really hard. People that don't have or don't love animals just don't understand. They become part of your life and can be part of your family. When my cat died, I wrote a letter just putting down my thoughts. What I loved about her and what I wished I could tell her. I saved pictures or her and some of her fur.
I'm sorry for your loss. The only way your friends will understand is if they have the misfortune of losing a pet. I know all of our pets are a part of our family and if one of them died, our whole family would be very sad.
(We have 5 guinea pigs, 1 cat, and 1 dog. Each one has a special place in our hearts.)
You should have bought him a new friend after the last one died.
No wonder he was lonely. It was your responsibility to nourish %26 care for the little guys well being.I had a guinea pig his name was Ziggy. Every time I would cut carrots for him on the counter he would 'sqeal' like we were playing a game. It was sad when he died also.. His upper teeth grew too long %26 he could not chew his food. So he died of kidney failure. Next time I will bring him to the vets to have his teeth trimmed. I didn't know any better cause he had never bitten me.
I am sorry your friends don't understand what you are going through. Everyone has to grieve in their own way. Being sad and crying is very normal. You do need support. Try this website for a start: www.petloss.com It is a website with many resources to help with the greiving process.

Don't let your friends tell you not to greive, it is not heathly for you to bottle up your feelings.
I'm very sorry you're going through so much loss. I lost my best friend (a prairie dog) this year when he had a heart attack at the vets. I still cry sometimes- that's ok though -it helps me release the pain of his loss.

You have hammies who loved you and you loved them. Let yourself cry and wait a while before getting a new pet (a month or so) until you feel a little better. Here's a great place to go to see happy cute pets www.cuteoverload.com and it might take you mind off your loss for a while.

I hope you feel better and good luck!
Why don`t you buy another hamster or another pet to take your mind of things.
your friends dont understand since they have no clue how devistating it can be to have a pet die!and i had a hamster too named blackberry and she died and she was nice but all animals and ppl have there time to die.its not your fault that your hamster died!
Iam sorry. I guess you could get a new hamster. Try a Dwarf Hamster. There really good. Ive had 2-3. My first one died from a cancer tumor. Good luck. If you would like to see a picture my email address is cowgirl_rock@hotmail.com
The loss of a pet is always hard no matter what kind of animal it is.

I just had my cat that I have had since I was 3 (she was 17) put to sleep two weeks ago, so I understand how hard it is, not to mention how hard it can be when somebody just doesn't seem to understand.

My friends and family all knew and loved my cat, and so they cried along with me, but I also ran into co-workers who would look at me and say "Why are you crying? Its just a cat."

Lets face it, your friends didn't own your hampster, so they never got to know him the way you did. Also, not all people hold the same like for animals that many of us do, so they wouldn't understand that your pets become part of your family.

Your friends will try to be there for you, even though they might not understand exactly how you are feeling. The best thing that you can do is to just talk with them about your hampster, and don't try to convince them as to the fact that he was your friend, or how much you loved him, because if they never got to have the pleasure of owning him, then they will never know how much you loved him.

However, if you need someone to talk to, then feel free to contact me.
aww am sorry to hear dat .. i know how u feel .. am 20 years old n i love animals so much da everytime an animal die o mi hamsters die i cry so much :( dont pay attention wut people think if they dont understand they are not ur friends ok? real friends feel ur pain or try to help u n make u feel better :)
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together..

No comments:

Post a Comment