Monday, May 24, 2010

My pregnant hamster isnt eating or being very active. Should I be concerned?


Answers:
They usually do this before they have babies. My pet ratties did it before they gave birth. They just start getting ready to go into labor. Call the vet if you feel insecure about her health.
I WOULD TAKE HER TO THE VET
yes.. go to ur veternarian!
no it's normal. my sister had hamsters and they only died because she left the father in the cage, and when he ate the babies the mother just sat in her "house". finally she died of depression.
wow. just because hampsters r small and chaep doesn't mean they r easy 2 bread. u abviously don't know enough about them.
I think it's fine she is not active I mean she is preagnant! but u should see a vet about her not eating. If she doesn't eat that is not healthy for her babies!
how pregnant? she could be getting ready to deliver they stop everything when delivering even going to the bathroom watch she doesnt eat them by mistake
my hamster has babies and just lyk humans u become more tired but monitor the food and water because they need tht to survive
i think its normal,but talk to ur vet just to be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment