Monday, May 24, 2010

My Pet hamster talks to me somtimes.?

she says stuff like "yo' momma' is soo fatt that she caused the next iceage". What can i do to make her stop?
Answers:
This is a cry for help. Get a male hamster, put him in the cage with her, and give him a paddle so he can spank her for insulting yo mama.
Feed her a lot of heavy tranquilizers. I hate it when my cat mouths off, so its thorazine round the clock for her!
How about you give her to herself as a gift. That way, she will own herself, and one thing owning itself will cause a temporary black hole until that thing is gone ofrever

Or you could just put on a hamster muzzle and straitjacket

LOL ur so darn funny!
ill have two of whatever your taking. lol.
Get it on tape, you may win money!!
you watch to much doctor dolittle stop imaging and get in the real world please OH AND STOP POSTING STUPID QUESTIONS!! YOU'LL BE DOING US ALL A FAVOR
Who cares?
Well I can't help you there. But me and my dog discuss the topic of sex a lot, Coco also tells me that If I do have sex, that doggy style is the way to go. I love Coco.
get of weed

No comments:

Post a Comment