Saturday, May 22, 2010

My mouse died yesterday.?

my dear mouse, NOT RAT, died yesterday. It was originally for a science project, but I bonded with her, because i couldn't euthanize such a cute little creature. I've told myself that i shouldn't care too much, but now that it's dead, i feel so bad, so i have not eat anything in over 1 1/2 days now, what should i do?
Answers:
Buy a new pet! Often times it is great to celebrate the passing of one pet with a new pet. Perhaps a more manageable pet, however, mice aren't all that bad to manage to begin with.

I say buy a hamster or a small gecko! Yes, I know, it won't be the same. and I agree it won't, however in these cases, when happiness is gone you must find joy with a new pet.
No big deal..you can buy another one for cheap at any computer store.
Get over it it was a rodent.
Life is Life. I do not think it's any less of a loss to have a mouse that died than any other lifeform, spiritually. To get over it one must accept.
Well I think you should get a little tomb stone made for her, maybe even a little stone vault also and then have a service for her in your local church. If she was that important to you then you should show her the respect and give her the burial she has earned. It could be fun, invite all your friends and family and after the service you could all meet for a wine and cheese social. After you are well enough to continue on with your life maybe think about getting another mouse. Best of luck to you and your beloved mouse God bless her soul
I know how you feel, I've lost my favorite pet hamster long ago. I felt bad at first . So I buried him in my backyard. I still havent forgotten him. But I got a new hamster and he makes me feel better. I've had him for 3 years now . Consider getting a new mouse.
i greaved for my lost mouse too!
her name was lucy and my dog hated her! (all i had to do was act like i was holding lucy and say her name and my dog "babygirl" would go bezerk it was funny)
I would put her in a salt shaker and take her to school with me. she almost never left my side.

i never got another mouse that was that devoted. she knew her name and i could let her run free and she would come to me when called! i came home from school one of the few i didnt take her with me and she was dead.
(she was 4 years old)
i'm sorry to hear about your loss and hope you can find consolation in knowing that your not the only one who cared about a mear mouse.
so sorry. how fast we get attached. u will survive. but greave first then recover
well this so sad..but u know!!

every1 have to go but never mind u can buy a twin brother
I think you should start eating and try and do things to get your mind off of him. And than in about a month get a new mouse. I lost my hamster I know how you feel. I still miss him but now I have two. I'm so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment