Monday, May 24, 2010

My pet rock Peter is now getting older and turning into quite a boulder. Should I be worried about erosion?


Answers:
Dont worry Im an expert on thesse things.

I personally have three pet rocks (I know a lot of hard work. But I take time off for those thing. They are important to me)

Smudge the big one once suffered from "Pebble syndrom" he began to form into pebbles (thats the day I realized 'he' was a pregnet 'she'.

Thimp and bump are getting quite large too. I would just give them a tummy rub every other day and let them sit in the sun.

If you need any further help with your pet rocks Email me.

Hope I could help,
Airzy
you are actually very funny!
AND PEOPLE CALL ME THE RETARD
has he worked out that cross dressing thing?
Absolutely, that would be horrible!
lol
How long has it been since he was a "rolling stone"?
What?
roll em around for a while, he'll be alright.
Poor Peter. I tell you what, find yourself a nice small pebble and start over again.
Maybe you should feed him some FRUITY PEBBLES..I hear it will help him grow up to be strong and healthy..lots of vitamins and minerals.
There are drugs he can be put on to keep from eroding. you just have to make sure you don't over-do it and get him stoned.


:)
No. It builds character in a pet rock. ;)
Only if you leave him out in the rain and frost a lot.
I suppose he will die just like the rest. lol
Naw, he'll be fine. You should be worried that he may roll over and take a terrible fall, which could cause him to be bedridden. Make sure you keep him away from any high ledges!
Haha.Its funny cause I have a pet rock named Gina..
keep him away from elements that would cause such erosion,,wind,water,etc..may he live long and proper
That's too stupid! Thanks for the 2 points.
. wow stfu
No, just let him be. Maybe someday he'll grow into a big, strong, paperweight.
LOL, That's funny sh!t right there.but to answer your question; just keep the water pressure low during bath time and he'll be fine.
please run him to the doc!! make sure he is just laying around all the time, because if he isnt something is wrong! but first and foremost get him the doc, we cant have erosion eating at him! lol!
Has he been leaving pebbles?
okay.and ppl call me strange
Naw, you're never to old to rock and roll!
only if you leave him in the rain
You might want to take it to a geologist. Rocks get smaller as they get older, not bigger. Have you let it out or did it ever escape on you? You might want to consider the fact that Peter might be a girl.

Wow, in a couple more years you might have a litter of rocks.
only if you put him in the rain.
of course

No comments:

Post a Comment