Monday, May 24, 2010

My pet elephant is getting too heavy for me to carry around.?

Should I put him down?
Answers:
Psst..the correct word is "dog."
WHAT! YOU R CRAZY. YEAH U SHOULD PUT IT DOWN.HOW WERE U ABLE TO CARRY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?
might be a good idea, you don't want to drop him
No way! Are you nuts? There's such a thing called a trolley! Put him down just because you can't carry him anymore? Shame on you!
make him lose a few pounds.
No shift over to your head. That is how he would be carried in the old country. Enjoy the view!
Put him in a trunk.
No , barbe q it
of coures who would didnt well it does not matter (do you really have one) fat guy.lol
yes not sure where though
give him to me
Silly the elephant has a trunk let him carry himself.
Yes put him down then ride him
Why would you want to carry an elephant to begin with? I believe i would have been the one being carried from the get go!

No comments:

Post a Comment