Monday, May 24, 2010

My pet duck is constantly trying to take off and fly away? Help?

I want to help her by attaching miniature RATO (rocket assissted take off) pods on her flanks,you know like they do on overladen Herc transports in the army.Are there any manuals available on the subject?Disabilities should never be a barrier.
Answers:
what r u thinking
i dont know buddy, but u pushed my answer down the list, jk but answer my questions, cuz im kind of having a war with my neighbor's animals and i want to know things about electronics like u do
thast wat i always say, its like my dumb neighbor who's trying to kill my dogs with his variety of animals, but thats not going to be a problem for long, my rhino is taking care of it as we speak
The first thing you do is get a roaster and potatoes and carrots season well and bake at a 400 degree oven until golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment