Saturday, May 22, 2010

My monkey got loose and is driving my car to your house, what will you do?

Kind of an inside joke with me and my friends, just play along. The funniest response will get best.
Answers:
Probably mistake him for my brother!
Hope he doesnt get pulled over and invite him in for coffe when he arrives
put a saddle and bridle on my husky so it can come back home again. he'll be out of gas by the time he gets here.
i will jack its car
Oh Really!? My monkey just stole my bike! He's coming to get you! He's coming to get you! What, oh what, oh what will you do!?
i won't do anything but wish i was a monkey so i could throw poo at people and it would be legal.
go sell it for food or stick it in the washer machine
bad monkey. you should spank it.
when the monkey got to my house, I would take pictures, sell them to the enquirer, then I would give the primate money for gas to get back home..yea right! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment