Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Mongolian mountain bear is sick, please help me!?


Answers:
I'll bet, from the tone of your question, that you have been giving your bear Tibetan Valley Yak elixir, instead of the proper Mongolian Mountain Bear potion.

Don't cut corners by feeding her the cheaper stuff! You either care about your bear's health or you don't. If you don't, consider giving her up for adoption.

But, if you do, then take proper care of her and you will both have long, happy lives.
you probably shouldn't be keeping a wild bear as a pet..
Yeah, right.!
I agree it does sound like you have been giving Mongo, Tibetan Valley Yak Elixir. It is a common mistake made by many. Mongolian Mountain Bear Potion or MMBP, can be bought usually at one of the small villages or you can order it over the Internet. It is costly, about $20 per bottle, but you can mix it in his food. One bottle should last about 2 weeks, depending on your bears age and weight.

I sure do miss my East African Sand Tiger. She past away this past summer of age. She lived to be 78 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment