Monday, May 24, 2010

My pet rock has been hanging around with some questionable gravel and stone that just moved next door.?

How can I teach him to not show off his granite-like muscles and to stop telling all his new friends that they are as dumb as a box of rocks? Should I keep him in his room? Should I have him ground up into grade three modified?
Answers:
You must ground him immediately. My first pet rock was always hanging around with stoners and became totally brain dead! It got to the point where I had to throw Aaron into Lake Superior, just out of frustration. He started chanting the mantra "Yo.daddy-o, just hang and chill dude" over and over with this horrid, gravelly voice. It got so freaking annoying. Don't make the same mistake I made.
Spank his little butt!
Tell him unless he behves it will be the crusher for him
Maybe he's trying to start a rock band?
Considering pet rocks should be in their early thirties by now, I would think you should cut the apron strings and let him be his own mineral.
Dear Curious,

I think you have raised hoim as best you can. As long as he is not getting "stoned" and bringing home and trash in the gravel friends.

Love the question!!
You aren't saying why this gravel and stone is questionable. Are you sure they are bad rocks? Maybe you can go meet them and decide first before you make him go to his room.
Find him a girlfriend to show off his granite to.
Wow, you have a lot of imagination!
punish him by putting him in the pond with the rest of the unlock pet rocks.
put him on the kitchen table and smash him with a hammer
Nope, he's a chip off the old block.
It sounds to me that you deserve gold or diamonds, and you have out lived your pet rock stage.
Keep your eyes peeled he could be a stoner
Well there goes the neighborhood! At least it's not a stick family.I hate it when sticks %26 stones mix, you know the old saying about that!?! anyway back to disciplining your unruly rock. Put him in the corner and use him as a paperweight.nothing works as well as humiliating your young ones.
hay! look around for some good looking rocks for your pet rock to hang with then he/she will leave the gravel and Stone alone. PS hope it works out for the best.
That is soooo funny. I laughed so hard when I read this. Really funny responses too. Thanks for the humor, I really needed that after the week I had.thanks again! :P
Wait. is he your pet or your child?

If he's your pet, you better get him neutered or you're gonna end up with a lot of pebbles on your hands. And you don't want to be throwing a sackful of unwanted pebbles into the river, for goodness' sake.
I would put his face in the rocks and then tap his nose with a couple blades of grass then lock him outside in the yard for couple days. He will behave himself.
stop with the pet rock questions already! their freakin annoying!

1 comment:

  1. Go find another rock, set him free in the wild. He is now in his mid twenties, let him be his own rock.
    I am a trained rockatarian!

    ReplyDelete