Friday, May 8, 2009

my favorite animal is a flamigo and panda what is yours!!?

my two favorite things are the panda flamigo bacuse of their colors
that they have.
Answers:
plus a panda is cute and quiet yet trusting and loving-they are friendly and love to romp and play--however they also like privacy when they are tired they like to curl up and restand the flamingo is regal and proud and likes to do things on its own--it is independant and very determined and very stubborn willed--a flamingo gives good advice and likes to be listened to-also very creative and likes to write out feelingsgood choice
Well my fav animal is a kangaroo because they bounce around and have fun just like when i'm drunk.
My second animal is a hippo because that's me on the morning after a night out.
LOL only jokin but they are my fav animals.
:-)
I love pigs and dogs. My dog looks like a pig a lot so I kill two birds with one stone!
Otters and penguins are awesome, but the monkey is classic.
I like tigers coz they are beautiful, wild and have the "don't * with me attitude" stamped on their forehead!!
I like mosse and chinchillas!
My favorite animal is the panther. I just think they are beautiful.
Dolphins
a monkey but ma gurli amandapanda herz is a penguin!lol..
Panda, Dolphin, Kangaroo, and cute fur ball kittins!
dogs, elefants, and giraffes
Mine changes often.currently it is the African Penguin and Alligators.
dolphins
My favorite animal is definitely a horse! Their so graceful and beautiful!
tiger, it's beautiful
Black Leopard, there isn't a more beautiful animal.
My favorites are polar bears, penguins and meerkats.
Flamingo's cause they are pink!!, Giraffe's because I like their blue tongues and the way they stand when the are drinking and Madagascar Fruit Bats cause they look like little red foxes with wings!
dolphin,otters,whales,fish,pre. much all marine life!! dogs,cats,rabbits, pretty much every animal in the world!
Where to start, all types of felines, dogs, otters, penguins, frogs, hippos, rodents I pretty much like them all!
liger

No comments:

Post a Comment