Friday, May 8, 2009

my dog is died yesterday 10 years and 谋m missing it so much what am 谋 gonna do without it?


Answers:
Sorry you lost your dog. it is hard to loose a dog. i had a pup (Casper) about 3 months ago go missing. he was a good dog. i still miss him but after awhile it'll get better. its weird! i lost him and then a few weeks later found a bunch of pups outside a dumpster.but ill always miss miss him though.Ill never forget him.
Go adopt a shelter animal as a replacement. You'll make their life and your dogs happier by saving them from death in a shelter.
im sorry sweetie, the only thing that will heal you is time. i know that stinks but when you lose something you care about there is a void and only time can fill it.

maybe when you are ready you can get another dog and learn to love it as well, and give it a good home where it can be cherished and valued.
Well you certainly aren't going to play catch now are you
i know its hard.but the best thing to do probably would be to share your life with a needy puppy or dog from the pound. Im sure you would find much happiness saving one of their lives and your dog would be happy to know that you did as well.
either bye a new pet or do something else to not think about it
Go to shelter and save one. You need a new pet!
get one thats the same!his spirit will always be around ,dont be sad he in a better place dogy heaven
I feel your pain sweetie. I found that a new pet can be a good idea -- not another dog right away though. You can't expect your new friend to replace the one you lost.
I love pets also don't let anyone tell you it was only a Dog go thru the grieving process just like a family member good luck
You should do something you like to do more like a hobby. i love to skateboard and do BMX racing in my spare time. or maybe you might want to try something new.
Dude, I'm so sorry for your loss. Grieve for it like you would for a person. Pets are like a member of the family too. Write a letter to him to tell him how much you love him and how much you will miss him.
Time heals all wounds. I have lost several dogs and the best you can do is give it a proper, respectful burial and remember the good times. Don't replace your dog with another right away, give it time. If you were a good pet owner, take solice in knowing that you gave him the best life and home possible.
My little puppy girl of 10 years died 2 Christmases ago. It's sad, really really sad, but all you can do is deal with it. Just go somewhere alone where your dog used to spend all of their time and just let it all out. When I buried her it was a full moon that night so every time I see the moon I think of her. I just hope that she's happy and I can't wait to see her again when I die.
I am so sorry feller. Mine was ate by a big dog 3 weeks ago and I have now realized she aint coming back even though I burried her. Time heal hun, keep your mind busy. I wanted another dog but thats not the answer. You need time to greive, and another dog won't replace it. You will survive Buddy. Try and stay busy, hang with family and friends.
I am soooooooooooo sorry. This to shall pass Bud!
Hang in there!
you will pull out ur hankie, and you will fryyyyyyyyyyyyyy oops, cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!.

seriously, let it all out. it was dear to you. i hate reading these type of questions, it makes me so sad.

i really don't know what i can say.if i had a pet that died, i don't know..what would i do?
I agree, go adopt another dog. It will make you feel much better than you think.
My husband accidentally ran over our 6 yr old cat. Our daughter gave us a kitten from the Humane Society, he is still with us after almost 8 yrs. and we love him just as much.
Go, go on. The sadness will leave you much faster if you do! It certainly surprised me.
Sorry, try not to be sad. There is another dog out there that needs you just as much as you need him or her.
Good Luck!
Losing a pet is hard. Don't run out and get another dog yet. The dog will sense that something is not right and it can cause behavior problems later. And it's not fair for the new dog to have to come in and try to replace a good friend so soon. Just give it time and you'll start to feel better. When you think you're ready see about adopting a dog from an animal shelter. You'll get a good friend and you'll be saving a life.
many shelters offer grief counseling for the loss of a pet. it may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment