Friday, May 8, 2009

my duck layed 2 eggs this morning What do I do?

I only have 1 duck .never had a duck
Answers:
She fooled you, she had one hidden they only lay one a day at the most. Since you only have one duck you should probably take the eggs and eat them. They are real good in cookies and cakes. 1 duck = 2 chicken eggs. If you want her to be a mother you will have to get a male duck.
leave them alone.. im pretty sure it will try to attack you if you get near its eggs. a chicken did that to me. haha. it was funny..
Pick them up wash them then boil them and eat them a little stronger than a chook egg but still delicious
put them in an incubator and hatch it.
Uhm.well, if you want two more ducks, you can let her hatch them.
If you don't, take the risk of getting attacked and get some breakfast.
I'd go with the first choice--you don't want to mess with a momma duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment