Friday, May 8, 2009

My dog is jealous of my new pet hamster. my dog wont even look at me when im with my hamster is there any.

thing wrong what should i do i love my hamster more than my dog.
Answers:
Time, it takes time.
Give the dog up for adoption.
The dog is abviously jealous. :-P

Ditto to that. You should probably give it up for adoption.
I sugest spending more time with you're dog. You may not love him as much but he is just as important as your hamster
if you do not want your dog give him/her to the local shelter where someone will give it a good home.
if you dont think the dog is getting the attention it wants and needs, than give it to someone who will really take care of it.
i think u should luv ur dog better than a hamster
Get real!! either let the hamster %26 the dog get familiar or give the poor dog to someone who will understand what a dog needs. Hamsters don't have feelings that your dog has. I am an animal lover. Obviously you are not.
our cat had some issues when the hamster boys came to live with us but she was mostly annoyed by their behavior and got adjusted in less than a week
If you know for a fact you love the hamster more then your dog, consider giving up your dog up for adoption, but think about how long you've had your dog to how long you'll have the hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment