Friday, May 8, 2009

My dog scotty .has a male cat for house mate.they do every thing together. is it strange or just me?


Answers:
No, just a good companion. Fuzzybutt (the cat I still own) and Lucky (golden lab, went to a friend who lost his to cancer) were best buds. FB would get up in the morning to go find Lucky and promptly smack the snot out of his face, and Lucky would then grab FB and give him a bath. Nothing worse than having to give a dog hairball remedy, but just could not keep the two of them apart. If FB hid for too long Lucky would go hunt him down, even trying to wiggle under the bed to get to him. If they get along as good as it sounds, just shrug you shoulders, say I don't get it, and enjoy the fact that they get along and are not tearing down the house fighting.
Nothing wrong with that, that I can see.
it is in't just you some dogs and cats like each other and like to do things together.
That's great, some dogs and cats hate each other!
I love to see these kind of interspecies friendships. It makes one realize how silly we humans are to discriminate on the basis of something as silly as the color of another's skin.

Yeah, we have ten cats (a large clean house) and a house rabbit (giant American Chinchilla) and they all get along. It's not unusual to see the rabbit cuddled up to one of the cats. We also babysit our grand dog during the day while our daughter and her husband work. The dog thinks the rabbit is the greatest thing that ever happened and the rabbit loves the dog.

Geez, the funny things that can happen when everyone plays nice! Enjoy the scenery in your house. Sounds like a very loving place to be.
I don't see any thing wrong with that. I'm sorry to say but its just you.
not at all my cat is nuts about my dog she eats his food and she sleeps with him she plays with onyx and he is a blacklab
Nothing strange to me. I have a 110 pound male Akita that has raised and lived with 4 cats over the years. The one cat still curls up on his side and sleeps. He won't get up until she wakes up.
Only nervous moment we had was when she was small and tried to nurse , bit him instead (on the only thing she could find ) all he did was growl and nudge her away. Never snipped at her.
They all eat together - though he will hog the water dish in the summer.
thats fabulous my cat took to a draught horse they spent time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment