Friday, May 8, 2009

My DOG Is SOME MAD at my GIRLFRIEND !! She Has Begun Drinking From HIS BOWL And Even Leaves It Empty !!?

Geronimo even circles around her and barks while she is lapping it down (up?) and it has no effect. As a result, he has gone on strike about fetching balls and sticks out in the yard. --I toss one out and he just hikes his leg on a rose bush and lets fly in making a comment about what I want him to do.

I asked my GF why she is doing this and she just grins and says that I need to get into diversification training like she is at her college. I told her that was a rediculous application of the training--that the instructors didn't mean to include animals--and she got mad and told me she was humping for an "A" in the course and to get my head straight. She then cut me off from my, ah, pleasures with her.

I asked about Geronimo's empty bowl and his thirst because of her thoughtlessness and she said that was just "tough love" she was practicing and that Geronimo should learn how to use a tap if anything should happen to me.

GOSH! Both my dog and GF are out with me!

What to do ?
Answers:
It must have taken a lot of time and thought to write such an odd question. I hope you are joking. If not, your gf is very strange (no offense) It's really gross to drink out of a dogs bowl, and to say the dog needs to learn to use the tap? That's ridiculous.

To add: lol at the person that said the dog will go medieval on your gf..I chuckled at that one. Perhaps the dog will use aversion therapy with her? The dog should whack her on the head with a newspaper every time he catches her drinking out of his bowl..lol
Loved it. You need to be a columnist.
wow i dont understand it man
You make no sense.
She hasn't started drinking from the toilet bowl has she? Don't worry about your dog, he will soon get tired and just go medieval on her.
Sounds like Geronimo needs a GF to get his mind off the empty water bowl. Let him drink from the toilet. I doubt if your GF would want to drink from that bowl.
Dayam! I've heard of girls being called dogs and b itches, but that's ridiculous! I'd find another gf, fast! Unless you're into that sort of thing?
Sound like you got the makings of a YouTube video!
Take the smart dog's advice, get a new girlfriend. The dog is thirsty! And she doesn't care about others!
Your Girlfriend must be a Dog then

No comments:

Post a Comment